Whether you've just relocated to England or have been living here for years, the dynamic AWBS International Women's Club has something for everyone. Fun, Friendship, Fabulous Events!
- Monthly General Meetings featuring guest speakers, socializing and great shopping from our Best of Britain vendors.
- An extensive selection of member-run activities from London walking tours to tennis and Art history, plus special events like our annual Hats & Handbags luncheon.
- Monthly e-newsletter, with information about club events, and resources for living in England as an expat. Our Common Ground book for members gives additional information on living in England.
- Special discounts with local merchants who participate in our Preferred Business Network.
- Volunteering opportunities to raise money for chosen local charities; includes anything from making cakes for a sumptuous tea for elderly people to creating craft items to sell.
- Support and assistance from current members through our Helping Hands program. Helping Hands exists to assist members who may be in need of support and to enable all of us to co-ordinate our efforts to help. This could mean providing meals, transportation, childcare, visiting another member in hospital or just being there to listen.
The annual membership is £80 or £60 if you are 65 or older. The club is active between September and May but some activities continue in the summer.
We also offer an Overseas Membership for £40 for those who wish to maintain links to us when they leave. To be eligible for Overseas Membership you must reside overseas for the majority of the year. You will have access to the member web site and receive the AWBS newsletter; you may attend four General Meetings per year and thereafter pay £10 per GM, and attend Special Events after full members have adequate time to sign up.
Click here to register to join.