An Overseas Member is defined as an AWBS Member who resides for the majority of the year overseas i.e. outside the UK.
The fee is £40 per annum.
The Overseas Membership has the following benefits and restrictions:
- You are welcome to attend up to four General Meetings per year, then £10 per GM after that.
- You will not receive any printed publications (Common Ground or Membership Directory).
- You will have access to the Website the same as a full member including the online Member Directory.
- You may participate in activities and Special Events after full members have had adequate time to sign up.
- You will be in the Members Only Facebook group if you subscribe.
- You will receive our Newsletter.
Please remember to enter your foreign address into your Membership Information.
We hope you will continue to maintain your links to our dynamic club for many years to come and we look forward to seeing you should you find yourself in our neighbourhood from time to time!